Monday, October 26, 2009

ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD!

WOW! I feel like I've made it big time by receiving a blog award. LOL! I feel so very honored to be nominated by the EXTREMELY talented and lovely Mei (open in FireFox) for the "One Lovely Blog Award". It's like when your role model that you admire and aspire to be like recognizes you and your talent. You're on top of the world. :)

Per the rules, I am to provide the name and link of my nominator (see above) and I am supposed to pick out 15 blogs that I just found out about. I spent a couple of hours picking out my 15 blogs to nominate. So much so my carpal tunnel is bothering me from all the scrolling and clicking! I found these from trolling through the people who follow my blog, some I already knew about but wanted to recognize anyhow, looking through other people's followers, and Googling. They are listed below in random order. They are all "One Lovely Blogs!"

Stop by their blogs, say hi, and enjoy! I know I certainly have a whole messload more blogs I am following!

Lorraine - The Rabbit Factory

Karen - The Quilters Hall of Fame Blog

Kathie - Inspired by Antique Quilts

Lynda - Peripheral Vision

Cluny - The Jewelry Blog

Sheela - Eclettica Bijoux Haute Couture

Gina - More Minis @ Blogspot

*** Removed. Blog owner changed hands and Blog completely changed content direction. Blog no longer one of my choices. ***

Anna - Blue Almonds Bespoke Hand Crafted Jewellery

Supermom - Quick Queen of Quincy Quilting Blog

Shrimpton Couture - The Shrimptom Couture Blog

Zoya - Gem and Beaded Jewelry

Mimsy Muse - Musing on All Things Mimsy

Kim - Kusz Jewelry & More

Christie - Pretty Paper Blog

7 comments:

Mrs. Dull said...

Oh, I can't tell you how flattered I am with this nomination! Thank you!

antique quilter said...

thank you so much , you made my day!
I am very honored that you like my blog and chose to include me in this award. Off to read the other blogs, I love finding new ones too!
Thanks! Kathie

Blue Almonds said...

Thank you so much! It made me happy to wake up to such a lovely news :)

Zoya Gutina said...

Thanks a lot, dear Melissa! That's honor for me!

Christie Bryant said...

Wow! It was so sweet of you to put my name up next to these other fabulous blogs (including yours)!
Thank you so much!

Lynda Lehmann said...

I'm very honored, Melissa, that you chose to include me in this award!

It's always fun to discover new blogs and meet new people, and now I've "met" you!

I'm sorry to say I don't accept awards. On my page I state that I would rather read and enjoy other blogs and have people read mine, than spend time on memes and awards. It's VERY time consuming, as you have discovered.

Still, I'm honored and I thank you. Now we can visit each other!

Gina said...

Thank you so much!