Monday, October 26, 2009

A Celebration of the 2009 Four Generation Boos Family Reunion!

My wonderful in-laws hosted a four generation family reunion in October in Walt Disney World. It was wonderful. All my husband's siblings (and their children and children's children) were all in the same place at the same time which very rarely happens. It was so awesome to have all eighteen of us from four generations and four states all in one place together!

Just days after my return I attended my guild's October meeting. I was running a Notebook Quilt guild activity where everyone participating had to create an 8.5"x11" mini quilt in the theme "Real or Imaginary Places or Things".

I decided to celebrate the wonderful family reunion with this creation for the guild activity. Pluto is my niece Allie's favorite character so I chose to make him the theme of my entry. Great fun to make!

Piece Completed: October 2009

1 comment:

Lynda Lehmann said...

A large family reunion is a wonderful opportunity to know yourself and your extended family.

My family is actually too small for any sizable get-together, so I'll just have to cherish what I have. :)