Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Windows

Piece Name: "Cathedral Window Ornaments"

I took a Cathedral Window class though my quilt guild with Linda Victor (scroll down a few posts) and really enjoyed it and made a pillow. I wanted to try a few ornaments on a far smaller scale. These were the result. Fun, fast, and pretty! They came in handy too. I have been giving the wife of my former Pastor handmade Christmas Tree Ornaments for years. The fabric ornaments slipped very nicely into their Christmas card!

This was made with muslin and metallic Christmas fabrics and pretty buttons. Pieces completed 12/2007 sometime.

1 comment:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Hello,
I found you through surfing for Cathedral Window Patterns. I Like how these ornaments turned out and would love for you to point me in the direction of how to get these directions. Looks so different from the ones I make.