Friday, September 28, 2007

Argentium Sterling Silver and Rolled Gold (aka Gold Filled) Earrings



Piece Name: Various Argentium Sterling Silver and Rolled Gold (aka Gold Filled) Earrings

Along with my sister's birthday this week it was also her mother-in-law's birthday as well. She recently had a break in at her house (thankfully she wasn't home!!) and lost her jewelry box with all her beloved earrings. While I can't replace what she lost, I thought I'd soften the blow a bit by making her some new ones.

I literally spread all my beads out before me and went to town mixing and matching combinations. It was quite fun actually...though it is hard as a beginner getting the earrings to turn out the same length!! I can't remember the guage wire I used for them or what all the components are, but ultimately three were Argentium Sterling silver and three were Rolled Gold (aka Gold Filled). I am quite happy to report that they were very well received!! Earrings completed: 09/20/2007.

No comments: